MR09·The Yellow Hurricane
THE EYE OF THE STORM
An engine designed for racing, a shell for art galleries. A perfect combination for an incredible driving experience.
The eye of the storm
There is no sound to be heard; the air is charged with electricity; the excitement rises. The silence is broken by an incredible noise as the engine howls like rumbling thunder. It begins: the elements are unleashed, the wind picks up, the meter races, the car pierces the atmosphere. Once finished, calm returns as if nothing had happened. Yet everyone who has experienced the great thrill is changed forever.
Light as the wind but loud as a hurricane, MR09 is a real tornado. Inspired by warplane cockpits designed to brave the elements and race cars, MR09 provides a distinct driving experience and atmosphere where piloting commands.
The origins of the race
A return to its initial shade of Yellow which expresses and recalls all the aggressiveness and sportiness of MR09. Original 2.7L RS base, MR09 has an iconic engine, with exceptional handling and sound. Lightened to the maximum to obtain an exceptional weight/power ratio, it offers itself a high level of performance providing intense driving sensations.
- COLOR Light yellow
- PAINT Handpainted black artworks
- WHEELS Custom black aluminum wheels
- HOOD Machine Revival Aluminum Perforated Hood Grille
- WINDOWS Polycarbonate rear racing window
- HEADLIGHTS LED lighting
- ROOF Electric sunroof
- SEATS Bucket seats
- PANELING Lightweight interior paneling
- SAFETY Wrapped roll bar
- UPHOLSTERY Leather upholstery Tobacco brown & Black glow
- FLOOR Black woven carpeting
- GEARSHIFT Ash wood knob
- PEDAL BOARD Perforated aluminum pedal board
- PEDALS Aluminum gas pedal
- BASE MODEL 911 2.7 Carrera
- YEAR 1977
- WEIGHT 950 kg
- CAPACITY 2.7 L
- POWER 220 hp
- INJECTION Mechanical injection